Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Munchkins

I'm kind of failing at this blog thing. I thought I would be able to post daily, and that is definitely not working out haha!!! My life is just way to crazy lately. Natalie just cut a molar, and both the twins are teething too. I'm gearing up for months of fevers, drool and crying!! Poor babies.
We're starting a kitchen reno this weekend. I think I have gone crazy because no one in their right mind would tear apart their house when they have 3 kids lol. Friday we start the demo, Saturday is laying new flooring in the kitchen and living room and Sunday is installing all of our new cabinets. I'm just looking forward to Monday because that will mean its over and we'll have a beautiful, new kitchen!
Anyway this past weekend/week was busy, busy but I did manage to snap some cute shots of all my munchkins!! Enjoy the pictures and wish me luck this weekend! xoxo



1 comment: