Sunday 16 October 2011

Metal Munchkins

So I thought it would be fun to dress the kids in their band shirts this weekend and take pictures. I got a couple cute shots, no thanks to Natalie. She kept yanking down the sheet I was trying to use as a background, and at one point she closed the guitar case lid, with the babies inside! She is such a brat. Its been one busy weekend, Andrews been working insane hours! We did get a chance to go to our friends house on Saturday night to fondue! It was soo yummy, I only wish we could have stayed longer to visit, always seems like there is never enough time in the day! Well, its almost 11pm and I am so ready for bed!! Enjoy the pics. xoxo


Miss Natalie decided to take matters into her own hands and get the juice from the fridge!

1 comment:

  1. OhMyGoodness. So cute!! Taking after their papa and aunty with good taste in tunes! XOX

    ReplyDelete