Thursday 6 October 2011

Ahhh, its been another busy week/weekend. Andrew had his first show on Saturday night with his new band, Enemy Surplus. They did amazingly well and its always fun watching him up on stage. On Sunday we had a family day, just hung out, went for a walk with the kids. Andrew has been working a lot lately, so its just been the me, Hendrix and the munchkins. On Monday Natalie had her 2 year check-up, shes 29lbs and her head is in the like 115th percentile hehe! Poor girls got my huge pumpkin head. Tuesday Natalie went to gymnastics with her auntie. They had a lot of fun and when she got home she told me all about it. She really does tell the best stories even if I don't completely understand everything she says!! On Wednesday we had a play date with Natalies best pals, Koen and Dexter!!! Koen is her "boyfriend"...they're always fighting but then they kiss and hug all the time. I think we're going to have to keep an extra close eye on those two in the future...Anyway I just finished watching Jersey Shore and The Big Bang Theory so I am off to bed! As always, enjoy the pictures! xoxo



Natalie closes her eye now when you ask her to smile lol

Dexter

Rhodey in his Bumbo


Koen giving Natalie a kiss and saying sorry after he hit her!




Natalie cuddling with Poppa.

1 comment:

  1. Finally it let's me comment! I've tried all week and it wasn't letting me. You have some cute babies Michelle!! Love the pics, thats a good one of Dex. Those matching onesies are too cute, I cant wait to see them all grown up wearing matching outfits hehe!!

    ReplyDelete