Thursday 3 November 2011

Halloween

Well Halloween was truly disappointing this year. Natalie woke up grumpy from her nap and informed me that she did not want to do anything. Her response to dressing up was "NO". That's her new favorite word haha. I finally convinced her to dress up and man did she look cute! Those of you who know her can just imagine the theatrics from her, she was touching her face and looking at herself in the mirror, saying "pretty"...oh what a goof! It turned out to be a chilly night so auntie Katie stayed at home with the twins and handed out candy. Natalie and I headed out at around 6pm and were back home by 7pm...I guess free candy isn't her thing haha, she just wanted to go home.


She was on a mission!         



So our house has literally been turned upside down since Friday...I've been living without a kitchen and that is no easy task when you have 3 young children! I'm really hoping that everything will be done by the weekend so that I can have my main floor back. I'm sooo excited to see everything finished and also for all the extra cupboard space! I'll post pictures as soon as everything is finished.

Here are some more pictures of the kids from throughout the week! Enjoy xoxo

Prince Rhodes

Hanging out with Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh them babes are just too cute :) Natalie looking at herself in the mirror throwing her head back and laughing at herself will always stay with me. She is such a little ham!!! Love Love Love your pics mama! Stay strong, the reno's almost done!! Love K

    ReplyDelete