Wednesday 9 November 2011

Just Some Random Pictures

So, Natalie seems to have an odd obsession with Penaten. The other night she was playing upstairs and became unusually quiet. I put down the babies, walked upstairs and this is what I found.
 She was wearing her old summer hat and using the Penaten as lipstick. This one is obsessed with make-up, tattoos and piercings. UH-OH hahaha. She's such a stinker but she's too cute so it's hard to get mad at her.


Apparently Rhodes can fall asleep anywhere. I think he's going to be the type of kid who can fall asleep in his high chair mid meal. Natalie was never, ever like that. The only place she would fall asleep was her bed, the car and sometimes the stroller if we were lucky.


Bella seriously has the craziest hair ever. It has a mind of its own and no matter how hard I try I can not get it to stay down.  Right now, its super cute but fast forward 13 years and I don't think she'll like it too much haha. All the kids have really bad cowlicks thanks to their Daddy and Auntie Katie...they can blame them where they're older!

 Other exciting news from the week is that our kitchen is almost complete. All we are waiting for is our new counter top and we also have to put on the hardware and then its finished!!! Sometime soon were ripping up all the carpet in the living room and carrying on the laminate flooring. We're also replacing the carpet in the basement and turning it into a huge playroom for the kids. I'm so excited to get all these renovations done just in time for Christmas!! One of our "gifts" to Natalie is getting the play room done. I'm thinking lots of Sesame Street wall decals and chalkboard paint for the walls!! She's going to love it. Hope you enjoy the pictures xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing so hard at the sequence pictures of Rhones falling asleep... Holy cow, that's hilarious! I hope my little one has HALF the personality of your babes.

    ReplyDelete