Friday 16 September 2011

September.16, 2011

My chubby babes!

Natalies attempt at "Metal Horns"

Dance baby, dance!







Bella always has crazy hair after her bath...

My new iPad
Well its been a crazy, crazy day. Natalie decided this morning that she was going to have a dance party. That kid never stops moving. She didn't nap this afternoon, so we all know what that means. Come 7pm she was a terror. I was holding Isabella and Natalie hit her because she wanted to see me. Ahh the joys of having 3 young kids and only 2 arms. On a happier note, I won an Ipad 2 today! I entered a draw at my sister-in-laws office and I won one of 3 prizes. They were raising money for the United Way...I'm so excited to take it out of the box and start playing with it!!! Anyway the babies are all bathed and in bed and I am EXHAUSTED! Night all...enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment